ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE CONTROL SOLDERING IRON
Comes with a 3/16 Inch Tip – ideal for small piece soldering (like pendants and charms)
The Hakko FX-601 is ideal for all of your stained glass soldering applications, from small decorative projects, to large window panes. This extremely lightweight, temperature controlled soldering iron has an ergonomic handpiece which allows you to solder for long periods of time without hand fatigue.
NOTE: The small blue tool is a temp. adjustment tool for the electonic process control enabling you to lock the iron temp so you don’t acccidentally change the temp when you do not want to.
• No rheostat needed
• Adjustable “electronic” closed-loop temperature control
• Temperature range: 464° — 1004°F
• Ceramic heating element
• Temperature control sensor in heater ensures consistent heat
• Efficient heating (requires less energy = less wattage needed)
• FAST thermal recovery
• Lightweight (only 2.4 oz without cord)
• Slender, ergonomic handpiece
• 3-wire power cord
• Extra long 6 ft. power cord
• UL/CSA Approved