1/4″ (6.4mm) Jump Rings
or “O Ring” or “Hanging Ring”
Tinned (Silver color) solid Copper
18 Gauge Wire
Solder to Pendants, Sun Catchers, frames . . . . etc. for hanging pieces!
**** HOW TO ATTACH (SOLDER) RING ****
1. Lay out a damp rag & put your charm piece on top FLAT.
2. Attach jump ring by fluxing spot where you’ll attach. Also flux the open side of the ring to close up in this attaching process.
3. Hold the jump ring on that spot with self locking tweezers.
4. One hand holds the iron & picks up a small bead of solder, the other hand holds that ring in place.
5. By quickly tapping on the spot where you want that bead of solder to go it will release it where you have fluxed.
6. This should quickly & easily attach any ring to any piece (nuggets too).
7. Slip pendant onto a chain, cord or ribbon